Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nova Esperanca

Hey guys!


Well, I don't have too much to say. It was great talking to everyone on Sunday though! I'm so excited to be heading home soon! We're working really hard and I'm trying to end my mission and a really good note. My comp and I get along for the most part. We don't really talk too much though. I like that he likes being obedient, but sometimes he takes things to an obsessive level. But, it helps me stay really obedient and working hard I guess, so it's going well. I'm all down for being obedient and working hard, but there's a way to do that and have fun too.

We have some good baptismal dates marked. At least one is way firm, so I'm excited to end my mission baptizing. One of our dates was a really active member in another church, who now got a response of the Book of Mormon and is willing to follow the answer. It's fun teaching some intelligent people that really understand the importance of the restoration.

We played some American football today. Gotta love the P-day sports. I think they are what keep me going on the mission sometimes. My BBQ salmon lunch fell though, bummer...

Well, sorry this isn't too long. I feel like we pretty much talked about everything on Sunday. But, I'm excited to see you guys soon! Love you!

-Elder Eric Stapley

No comments:

Post a Comment